::the playground::

+++ it's all about proximate & ultimate +++

totally nothing in it.

see??? i told u rite?

boys are easier to handle sumtimes...

yesterday, my absence got soo many attention from the teachers. poor umi, she got to answer all the questions due to our unfortunate event last wednesday...what to do? its all happen alredi!

and today when i came back to school..all the teachers showed their sorries..thanx guys! i really appreaciate all ur concerns. i really loves this school sumtimes.
and
also, today is friday. i really hv no idea why the heck i really like fridays... not only bcz the working hour...:p
but there is sumthing that always made me calm on friday. i hv seni class for 2 indigo, the class which haidar n amirul are in. they acted like usual...yelling and talking rubbish all the time.. malas wat keje at 1st...but i hv to admit..sumtimes.. getting angry is not everything. i am sick of it. totally sick of it! so, i just ignore and talk slowly and calmly this time. i dun wanna yell anymore... and u guys know what? amirul and haidar start to talk nicely to me. if u read my prev n3. u know what happen between me and these 2 boys. they dont hold grudges.. dats why i like boys..

haidar did call me kerek one more time today, but in a nice way lah.. haha..thats what i get for being kerek la..haha

aliffudin..the boy that asked me to wear kebaya is in that 2 indigo..he did ask me to wear kebaya once again..goshh! whats got into him ah??? thank god u're cute! hahaha
and tomorrow i hv to go to school. we'll hvg mjlis tunas harapan and pibg meeting afterwards..so, i need to wear batik la.. and the only nice batik i got is kebaya... well..... lucky u boy. u can see me in kebaya tomorrow.haha

this time entry is totally rubbish..juz ignore me.. sumtimes i can be so damn rubbish..hahahah..


written by:

kema the kerek @ kema kemut

0 comments: