::the playground::

+++ it's all about proximate & ultimate +++

10 feb 09/ 12.30am

I am growing up…getting mature from day to day…huhu..
do I like that?
I am not sure bout that yet.
It’s like I am getting older.huh!

I care less about how annoying the students are…
I just ignore how I am supposed to be angry when they badmouthing me…

“alah..cikgu akma tu baru je kat sini dah kerek!”

Hey boy, I dun give a damn la…
actually I am proud cz u know my existance
And I dun care bcoz the reason u hate me, is nothing serious..
u juz being childish..
u’ll know that later once u grow up.
Trust me, u will ..boy.

haha… there u go..that is what u have to pay for being such an idiot!
Punishment like that is not enough..the pain u caused is much painful than the bruise on your hand.
Its nothing.. yeah.
Absolutely!

Seriously I feel nothing about that. U deserves it.

Amirul, haidar….plz. grow up la.




12 feb 09/1230aam

“ teacher…u can speak English!” with that fucking surprised frown on his face.

Wth??!! Hahaha.. aku nak gelak gile babas. Chop! I keep thinking why on earth he said that to me? Do I look so stupid for not using English 100%?
Francis baby….yes. I do speak English. But not as good as u la…cz its not my mother tongue.

Ladies and gentlemen…
Then… I know what the reason behind that stupid statement I just heard. . he just surprised that I can yell angrily in English. Before this, I just use English in P&P, but never informally.. but today….

“ hey four of you..(pointing to saravanan, francis, siva and lavinash) .. if u guys wanna play, go outside. NOW!!!! I don’t need students like u. u disturbing my class. Go. Now!!!! Stand outside. Facing the class…stand side by side….NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” without hesitation..without pause….with no stumbling words.

Yeah, they hv to stand outside.….for 15min only.
(aku baik hati kan?)

And I m a bit surprised myself. Laju je aku membebel2 kat dorg tu. Slalu aku pakai bm je. Ye la. Mana reti nak membebel lam English. Entah macam mana aku leh dapat modal camtu. Erm..maybe becoz my table is so near to pn sasee…the discipline teacher..her voice is soo piercing..kuat nak mampos..with that Indian accent English…what shud we call dat? Indilish?? Or … tamillish???
Yeah..if malay speaks English they call it manglish…
Singaporean …singlish…..kan kan?
And believe me, I did use English in the whole 2 periods. What a success!!!! yeayyy

0 comments: