::the playground::

+++ it's all about proximate & ultimate +++

aah!

Wednesday. 4th feb. 2300

After a long time, today. The damn day, the worst day so far…erghhh!!

First thing first, we got this kind of buddy system for science n math teacher in the school. English teacher will teach sc. N math teacher and give some exercise every week. To make it short, I got an assignment~~ yeah sort of la. I hv to do an essay bout how we spend weekend. I tot the essay wud b about how I spent my weekend. But after I submit,and get it marked, I got it all wrong coz my buddy teacher said it should be past present tense, not in past tense. OMG! I asked her so many times the exact title, so I wll not confuse. But she said, whatever la, but write bout how u spend ur weekend la. Actually, what she want me to do is, “ How I usually spend my weekends” ya la… totally all wrong la when we misunderstood the title. Kan kan? Spoil mood awal2 lagi!

Second thing is, there is one proud, arrogant and perasan hensem punya Chinese boy in one of my class. Yeah, he’s a bit cocky, but at first I dun mind cz he’s cute after all.haha. but today, yeah! TODAY. He juz crossed the line. I’m on my limit already. He nvr pay attention in class..always talking…and act like he knows everything already.. like….hey, I know dat…hey I don’t need to listen ur lecture to get an A for science. Demit!
To make it short once again, I was explaining something bout iris and pupil to some of malay boys. I did speak in bahasa cz I know they wudn’t understand if I explain in English. Suddenly, this cocky Chinese boy raised his hand and

“ teacher, can I ask u a question?”

“yeah? What is it?”

“ in exams, what language will be used?”

“ English of course,” I replied

“ then why u use bahasa to explain the lesson?”
Sambil merujuk kepada rakan2nya. “ we…yeah WE, cant understand what are u talking about”

Shit kamu. Dalam hatiku saja.

“ok then, I’ll explain once again in English,”

Then…u guys know what???

He dun give a damn while I’m talking.

What the heckkkkkk?????
I really want to break his neck! God , oh plz help me.


Third thing that made me angry…

Its 6.35pm. the kids cant wait to get out from da prison da la salle. I said,
“ hey, awal lagi la….duduk dulu”

“ ala…cikgu ni.dah nak balik la…” sambil menunjukkan jam yg tepat 6.40.

“jam kamu salah, jam saya jam sekolah” sambil menunjukkan jam aku sendiri

Tiba2 aku dgr suara sumbang.

“ ala, jam beli kat pasar tani je pon….”

Zrapppppp…….hatiku bagai ditoreh toreh. Lantas terus merenung tajam kepada empunya suara sumbang itu.

“ apa kamu cakap? Peduli apa saya kalau jam saya beli kat pasar tani pun..apsal? salah? Salah ke kalo saya beli jam ni kat pasar tani??? Kamu jangan nak merendah2 kan org.kamu ingat kamu ada duit, suka2 hati mulut eh/?? Jgn kurang ajar tau! Kamu ingat sy ni sape? Member kamu ke,hah???”

Bertubi2 aku laser dia. Aku bukan ape. Hangat hati je perangai budak melayu x sedar diri. Dah la debab! Hah, hambek kao!

p/s: jam ni aku beli kat kedai jam tau. BUM lagi! Ape dia ingat aku pakai jam tali plastic,…dia ingat aku beli kat pasar tani??? Stupid moron!




p/s/s: aah..aku mmg draft dulu sbb xbley nak on9 kat umah.hahaha

p/s/s/s: dan aah lagi skali...entry yg dah lama dtulis tp br nk post..hahaha...jd isi kandungan semasa penulis dalam keadaan marah yg amat skali.EMO

2 comments:

nani February 10, 2009 at 12:18 AM  

hey. itulah sebab ai tanak posting to urban skuls. lagi senang hati teaching those rural skul kids who wana learn, but academically not competent. at least they respect us

pity u honey
hope u will be ok :)

k3i February 14, 2009 at 8:32 PM  

haha...x kesah la...
lagipon skang ni aku dapat timetable baru...ajar form 1 je..innocent kids are better lah~~