::the playground::

+++ it's all about proximate & ultimate +++

overslept

I guess dat I overslept today! for the past 2 days, I’ve been stayed overnight…reading + memorizing + jotting notes+ scrolling the mouse+ singing + watching movies..etc… the probability dat I’m not scrolling the mouse while studying almost zero! ! hahaha… it just unavoidable. Heh..

And I think because of staying –up-all-nite-long regime, my biological clock kind of ‘lari’ a lil’ bit…I didn’t sleep at nite, and I overslept the next day…erm…which is not good. there are 5 more days left before my first paper for this semester….(this is my final year here….sumtimes I feel that its too exhausting to be here…so, the fact that I’m gonna finish all these things in a lil more time makes me excited all over again )

I just happen found this web site. (www.happynews.com)... I think I shud giv it a try…sounds interesting!


*******

i slept early last nite....my head just spinning around...have to struggle today!! qada my wasteful day yesterday!! ergHh

0 comments: