::the playground::

+++ it's all about proximate & ultimate +++

Journey to ipoh pt.2

I drank nescafe…I can’t sleep now..(intentionally actually~~) haha…erm..back to the story..we went to to McD right after we reached jusco…I did’t take breakfast before that so I’m soo hungry that I could eat anything! (kidding!) but, deym! I forgot that McD only serve breakfast from 8-11am! And I just couldn’t order anything….staring at the menu with no excitement at all.(usually I get soo damn excited entering McD, my Fav burger , McChicken!!! whOOaa..so great! ). The hunger and starvation just disappear….huh?? erm..but, dat’s ok! I just saved my money! Hahaha…

After tasha arrived, wait naim to finish her breakfast then we went straight to the car park….while we walking…suddenly we heard someone screaming…yelling…talking soo loud! I saw a couple…both in their fifties….arguing! I just like…huiyoo….she’s yelling in a public place!!

Old women : why u always like that? Hah???
Old man : because u always making up stories…
Old women : what?? Bla…bla…bla…(can’t remember what else she talked about)

Erm…the old man look embarrassed…pity him.. well. I think the old women was too emotional. Don’t know lah what happen after that because we just left… oh..forgot to mention, the old women is Chinese and the old man is Indian, I think. Erm….their childs must be pretty! Hehehe…
Ah! And… the morals of the story here:

1. anyone can be so childish even they are too old to be child! Hahaha
2. oopss… my mistake. Actually, people tend to be childish when they get older…
3. to all woman out there, don’t be like her. Plzzz….we have to ‘care’ our mans’ face..hehehe

0 comments: