::the playground::

+++ it's all about proximate & ultimate +++

“kissing a fool”

The theme song for today is,
“kissing a fool”

You are far when I could have been your star
You listened to people who scared you to death
And from my heart
Strange that you were strong enough to even make a start
You'll never find peace of mind 'til you listen to your heart
People, you can never change the way they feel
Better let them do just what they will, for they will
If you let them steal your heart from you
People will always make a lover feel a fool
But you knew I loved you
We could have shown them all
We should have seen love through
Fooled me with the tears in your eyes
Covered me with kisses and lies
So bye, but please don't take my heart
You are far, I'm never gonna be your star
I'll pick up the pieces and mend my heart
Strange that I was wrong enough to think you'd love me, too
You must have been kissing a fool
I said you must have been-a kissing a fool
But remember this, every other kiss
That you'll ever give long as we both live
When you need the hand of another man
One you really can surrender with
I will wait for you like I always do
There's something there
That can't compare with any other
You are far, when I could have been your star
You listened to people who scared you to death and from my heart
Strange that I was wrong enough
To think you'd love me too
You must have been kissing a fool

---Yea..i feel like I’m kissing a fool today…
NO. I don’t really kissed someone…but…try to understand the lyrics….
It’s so much alike with what we always facing these days…
If A love B, doesn’t mean B love A too…who knows? B actually love C, which is A’s best friend?! Wth!

Last week, I’m listening to HOT.fm..and the topic for that day was “ the most ridiculous thing u ever done because of someone that u like.”
And to make it short, there is one guy. He said that there is a fat-ass girl that adore him soo much, she always make sure that she ‘exist’ in every place that the guy performs.( I guess, the guy join a band, a singer, underground thingy).. and he just do nothing bout dat because he don’t really bother about the girl existence… and one nite, while perform… the girl suddenly stand up and on her way to approach the guy on stage and…..she slipped and got tangled by all the wires on the stages.. Since that she have this ‘fat ass”, the momentum when she fall,, well…u can imagine by urself…no need to be elaborated. Yea… all people booing..but the guy want to show some respect kot, or gentlemans behaviour , perhaps?! Or maybe sympathy?.. he help her up. And she gave a rose to him..he accept it..
It’s not the main story, then after the show, he gave the rose (which is given by the 1st girl) to another girl that he likes. Ouch! He’s mean!!
Then The fat girl know bout dat…she felt humiliated…the guy felt nothing …dowh~~
the 2nd girl …I dunno..

But when the dj asked what happen with the 2nd girl..he said..
“ haha…xde ape pun. Sbb dia bkn suka sy pun!” hahaha J

Then he took the opportunity to apologize to the fat girl for being such a mean..

*moral of the story is,,, the GOD is fair. He always be fair to everyone.. He makes everyone suffer n happy at once.. so, be thankful.

Haha..so, to keep away from all these things happen to me, I always stay away from these kind of ..what we call? Hearts malfunction?
Haha… keep my distance…
be steady..
be cool..
be ignorant..(at least for this)…
be whatever I wanna be…
keep the focus…
career comes first…
love? Later~~~

deym! How I really want to get out from this place!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous November 28, 2007 at 3:34 AM  

career comes first?really??
hahaha..
career is nothing darling
byk duit hati tarak senang =(
i juz realized dat we've missed
somethng precious in life when i got into this crazy,damn bored career life...& got into different peoples with different perception about life..=)

k3i November 28, 2007 at 6:00 PM  

huhu...really??
haha....never experienced dat 'life'..so, juz wait n see how i see dat.