::the playground::

+++ it's all about proximate & ultimate +++

journey to ipoh pt3

Endangered species: any species which is in danger of extinction throughout all or a significant portion of its range.

This is one part of my environmental sc. lecture notes slides. I’m not going to teach about biology…ecology or environmental science or whatsoever…but suddenly I think about what people always discussing on..especially here, in my campus.. The boys truly endangered here. no kidding! The ratio of boys n girls is 1:5. Meaning that, in my college itself, from 10 blocks, theres only 2 block of boys..and still, many house left unhabitated!!(ish, ada ke perkataan ni?? Just wondering where the others??
Hmm…while searching for the correct word in Oxford, I found this word:

Haggis: a scottish dish made mainly from sheep’s heart, lungs and liver n boiled in a bag that usually made from part of sheep’s stomach!! Euwwwww…….

Hah…actually I want to continue the “journey to ipoh”. :p
Soon after having breakfast, encountered the ‘cat n dog couple’…we drove straight to my school first. I was placed in smk jalan tasek, which my maksu na is a teacher there ( I think that could be a bonus for me…since a know someone from the school..but don’t know lah)
my expectations was high.. i thought the school must be BIG…MODERN…with beautiful SCENERY…etc…since I was told that the school located in the center of Ipoh town…
But…too bad… its not! The buildings look rusty..dusty…dirty (erk..not really actually)…erm..what else heh? I don’t even know how can I describe this school anymore.(sigh~~)

But the things is, I’m quite worried because the majority of students there, are Chinese. I’m soo scared that the ‘bad experience’ during my ROS 2 will happen again, which there is one genius Chinese boy….bullied his teacher! With his sarcastic jokes and posing irrelevant questions..he make his teacher sweating… Eventhough it’s not happened to me, but the class teacher, I still can feel the pressure. I’m pretty sure that the teacher felt so embarrassed because I was sitting at the back of the class ( I have to observe the teaching n learning process, so that I can implement the techniques or whatever skills the teacher use.. its not like I’m the one observing n giving out marks..mane layak lg! hahaha)

erm.. . but then, when I think about it, I guess i can bear it since the practical will takes only 14 weeks…its not like I’m gonna stucked there forever!!

0 comments: