::the playground::

+++ it's all about proximate & ultimate +++

monday

i'm at home..yea home, in sp of course.
well i m sorta blurred what to write whenever i m at home, lots of things other than blogging kinda much interesting to do.haha..
just started scrolling , searching and downloading goods rom coms and movies.. two weeks, thats a long long period a.k.a free time with NO yelling n screaming(except to my 3 cheeky monkeys in dis haus) haha

well, it means i m going to write, just about me, me and me...and also what i, i and i do during this holiday.

actually, got lotsa works to do, but... cz i know i will nvr do so i bring along just one task, and i really really hoping that i will able to finish all that.
marking a subjective paper is such a pain. it requires lotsa energy and qi..i have to balance my mental n physical stabilities beforehand..haha..its SENI paper i hv to finish marking. DRAWINGS.oh shit...i m bad at this.
most of the boys didnt do well in objective paper, means i hv to be more generous in giving out marks for the drawings..pn.uma said the minimum marks cud b 20/40. erm...dats a lot! we're giving free marks even their drawings sooooo bad and it aint cute at all.. chantek??? jauh skali. huh... u mix their drawings and a class of 5yrs old kiddies drawings, u'll nvr able to know which one belongs to the form one boys. get my point???
no?
just forget it....

just...just....

plz pray for me.
let me be a generous person.
dun ever make me disoriented after looking one yuglyy drawing.plisssss..
do pray for me.:)

aloha!
.
.
.

2 comments:

Md Zaini Zulkufli June 1, 2009 at 11:38 AM  

x baik panggil adik ang monkey..haha

k3i June 1, 2009 at 6:23 PM  

sekali sekala...haha
oh, skang ni depa berjinak2 nk jd punky lakss..aku kena banteras nih..huhu