::the playground::

+++ it's all about proximate & ultimate +++

get the hell out of here pls?? -- thats another me saying all the bad words

yeahhh..i'm out of my mind

do i really need this, now?
do i?
do i???

scratch here and there...

go here and there...

stand and sit...

drink then eat...

sleep then up....

what is goin on??

.
.
.
another me : oh me, plz stop all the nonsense .

me: oh, ok.

another me : good girl.....
.
.
.
suddenly, i feel like to read a novel.yeah! a novel. i hv to do sumthing. i m goin to get it tomorrow or day after.
.
.
.
i've been soo sensitive due to the lagging and all kind of buffering!! shoooshhhh..i need to finish the seasons. i'm dying to finish it all.
I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY want TO!!!!!
.
.
.
I'M SCREWED BIG TIME
.
what exactly does that means??
why they use screw? why they relate screw and a mistake? why screw? why not hammer?? well..yeah..hammer doesn't sound good.."I'M HAMMERED BIG TIME!!" whaddetoooot~~
.
.
.

0 comments: