::the playground::

+++ it's all about proximate & ultimate +++

rom com or tear jerker?

ola!

i'm a bit dizzy at d moment.. its been a very long time dat i nvr let my head 'showered' with d rain..huhu..and today i was walking in the rain..quite heavy but not really but still made my head wet.shesssh! i refused hvg shower... its too cold!

thank God it was raining from yesterday, at the very 1st day of puase. xdela penat sgt. tp buat gue ngentok sepnajang hari(termauk wktu gue kerjaan) hahaha..

hari2 bermalasn hampir ke penghujung.. maybe lps ni xboleh bkk cruchyroll lelame dah..xleh nak donlod byk2 kat veoh n utube..wawa...tp gue ttap dgn pendirian gue. biar ngantok asal movie tammat! hahaha...

ROM-COM or TEAR-JERKER?

hahaha...i nvr let my emotion take over my mind..but it seems dat it already conquer the whole organ in my head.

i prefer watching romantic comedi than the one dat makes me feel bad the whole time. . so far, there are 2 dramas that really makes me emotionally unstable..haha
THANKYOU n SNOW QUEEN. huhu. and the part that is responsible for the unstabilization of the emotion is not..........to b continued

0 comments: