::the playground::

+++ it's all about proximate & ultimate +++

malan disingkirrrr



What a sad day! I just finished watching project runway….waaa Malan Breton got kicked out. So sad maa… I love his accent, the way he talk and the way he smile n I really believe that he’s gone through soo many ranjau b4 get in the show. In the 1st episode of the show, they showed all the final 15 designers and why they’re chosen. And Malan actually did come in prev season. And he was just irritating! All the judges just hate him but still they like his design and oso his vision. And the reason he came back this season is because he want to success..and he absolutely changes into the most honest n polite creature on planet.( he once insulted the judges by not accepting the offer he got to be the 15 finalist in prev season, he said this show just not for him. Wth?!) and still, he got the chance this season.

In this challenge, he screwed up. The dress not long enuff.. the ruffles are too detail…make the bust, too bustier..chesty! that’s what they, the judges told him. I tot American like that! Hahaha..hmm.. He totally failed. I think IF he got more time, he can do better.. and I’m so pissed off because Angela was chosen instead of him…warghhhh!!

Seriously, I nvr saw any contestant of reality show cry honestly. he really sad that he got eliminated, got to say good bye to persons that have the same dreams, same passion,.. the place that can offer him something he really love. And knowing that he nvr get her mom’s support really break my heart..wuuu…

p/s: I think he succeed now. Maybe he really have the strong will to achieve his dream..wish I can wear one of his dress..hehehe..
btw, I do like Austin from season 1, I guess.. the ‘extra white hot chick’? kahkah

3 comments:

nani July 28, 2008 at 7:58 PM  

hehe..i dh tgk season ni. and i noe who the winner is..nak i bgtau ke? :P

Anonymous July 30, 2008 at 7:04 AM  

o ..i noe .mesia always left behind.. but pls dun spoil d excitement...huhu

Anonymous July 30, 2008 at 7:04 AM  

o ..i noe .mesia always left behind.. but pls dun spoil d excitement...huhu