::the playground::

+++ it's all about proximate & ultimate +++

i really hv problem with the title..duhh

helloooo evryone!

ngehehe..long time no see huh?
i juz woke up from a very very n very long dream.. the best one la..hhuuu..no lah.
haha..finally i'm getting damn tired watching.. the whole 9 days - 5 days ..which means erm...4 days,of my break ( i got really lampi in maths lately). n also plus 3days of working days,
doing nothin except watching korean, taiwan n japan drama on crunchyroll..hahahaha...24/7! can u believe dat? i didnt eat.. sleep..and i juz put myself on this comfy king-sized bed n continue watching till i really got the bad headache. then only then i realized my brain is sumkind lacking oxygen! ngahaha... get sumthing to eat and also some fresh air to get the energy back.

then i continued watching.. n not forgetting my favourite thing.
ICE CUBE!
dudez... i dont care how bad ice cube can b for my skin or what? to maintain youth?? wth? i dun giv a dem! haha...i juz lurve how it feel when the ice crunched in my own mouth..muahahahha....

tonite...at last. my head cant take it any longer..i juz hv to stop. and i stopped watching..


p/s: mak, so sorry cz i've been so BAD... but plz, dun throw away my laptop..i know i cant live without this..hehehhe..

0 comments: